Where do i get it ?
- Yag is available on its Steam store page.
What’s the impact on my computer ?
- Yag is installed through Steam, see Steam documentation for details.
- Yag working directory is <my documents>/My Games/Yag. This directory is used to store all saves (binary, csv), custom dice, etc.. It is not suppressed when you uninstall, you’ll have to delete it manually.
What’s the minimal configuration ?
- As the players are making the content, perfs will hugely vary depending on what you decide to put on the screen.
- A farily weak conf should be able to handle simple scenes, but large groups of miniatures may require a stronger conf.
- It runs very well on a windows 10 / core I7 / 16 Go ram / geforce 2070 RTX.
What’s the tech behind yag ?
- The game is developped with Unreal Engine, in c++ on Visual Studio.
I found a bug, how do i report it ?
- Please first check the known bugs playlist.
- If your bug is not listed, please contact me on the Yag thread in the UE4 forum or on the Steam community hub discussions board.
- If you hate forums, you can use the following email cedric<dot>yagame<at>gmail<dot>com, but using the thread is a much better way as everyone benefits from the questions and answers.